Friday, December 7, 2007

Pet photos with Santa!

I wanted to give everyone an update. I am feeling better and am back to work. Currently I am finishing editing a wedding and working on albums. When I am caught up, I will be posting photos from this summer and fall.

Once again I've had the privilege to work with Tony from On the Spot Photo taking pet photos with Santa. This is my favorite time of year and I absolutely love working with animals. We were at Creature Comforts in Binghamton, NY last weekend and will be there again this weekend. If you are in the area feel free to stop by. We will be there from 10:00 to 6:00 Saturday 12/8 and 11:00 to 5:00 Sunday 12/9. Anyone can have photos taken with Santa, not just your pets.. we've had children, adults and families with and without their pets. We also have not limited it to just dogs and cats. We have anything from birds, rabbits, ferrets, guinea pigs, to reptiles and amphibians! Looking forward to seeing you!

No comments: