Monday, October 13, 2008

News

It's been a little while since I've blogged. As some of you know we're expecting a baby boy next month, so I have not had very many weddings this yr. I've filled in some weekends with working for my good friend and photographer Renee Marquis. We had an exciting morning today as she took some maternity photos of me and our little guy (who will be making an appearance soon) at Falls Creek in Ithaca. I can tell you that it is very different to be on the opposite end of the camera! I can't wait to see the photos - I'll ask her if I can post some on here for you guys. I am 36 weeks along and today was the perfect day to do the shoot with the warm weather we'll be able to enjoy for the next few days. (If you can't tell I am sad summer has ended - I miss our camping trips and time out swimming and fishing off our little boat!) As far as anything else new, I photographed Brie and Dan's wedding this past weekend with Renee as my second photographer. I will be posting up some photos in the next couple of days.

No comments: