Thursday, July 23, 2009

Senior Photo Safari 7-14-09

Besides doing weddings myself, I've been busy this summer photographing weddings as a second photographer for my good friend Renee Marquis. July 14th Renee was in charge of setting up a photo safari with our local photographer group. This safari was themed photographing high school seniors. I am including several of my favorite pictures. Thank you Kalya and Cyler!










If anyone is interested in senior portaits my rates start at $250. My basic package is 60-90 min for an on location session, 3 changes of clothing, on-line prints and a disc with 10 low res files to be used for facebook, myspace, twitter, etc. Print packages, signature books, etc can be added on or upgraded to the next pricing level.


2 comments:

Donalyn said...

Hiya Tracie - I really enjoyed looking at your work. Hope you have time to post more of it! I take a lot of photos myself, but mostly of things that hold still better than people. :)

Renee Marquis Photography said...

Ha, ha... can you believe it I didnt even get any images of my own son? Glad you got some great shots of him that night ;)